Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sweetness

I haven't been to the gym or the pool in almost 2 weeks and I still lost a pound! Whoo hoo! At least the dieting is helping;). Went to the gym today and could only work out for 30 minutes and the lady was all, that was short...I think it was just fine for not having been in a while...besides I don't always have time to work out for a full hour.

Oh also, remember how I was talking before about how it's not that easy to work out to worship songs well one "accidentally" came on my ipod while on the treadmill and it actually did make it easier because it filled me with peace and focused my mind back on Christ. I like very much:). So I'm back on the uphill road, I'm not sure when I will make back to the pool, my hubbs so graciously said he would go with me a couple days a week but I think I'm still not emotionally ready and I am not excited about waking up at 5am again, I guess I just need to keep praying about it.

I'm still so thankful to God for giving me the strength and the desire to stay on my diet, because of the food I'm cooking it makes it pretty easy the only problem is when I want something quick and filling it is hard to not want fast food.

2 comments:

Encouragements