Tuesday, June 23, 2009

ready freddie?


"OK! No seriously this time!"

Obviously I can say that every time I decide I want to stop ignoring my health and start trying to lose weight and get healthy. So I'm not going to say it this time. There are some changes coming up soon here. I start a new job on the 1st and then my schedule will be drasitcally different. I am hoping to still fit in everything I NEED to do, not just focus on one thing, come home from work and be lazy. I will be starting work at 9:30 giving me a good chunk of morning to get started on the right foot every day. I now have time to go swimming with Kathy!! A huge blessing! In fact, my schedule is 8-5 for the last days I am at Palmdale so I was able to start sooner than I thought, even better! When I start at Lancaster, I plan on waking up at 5:15 or so, getting over to the pool, swimming for an hour, coming home, showering, Jesus time + coffee (the best kind of Jesus time), get ready, bike to work, bike home from work. I'm trying to fit curves into this somehwre but it's gonna be tough. But I have to because I pay a bit of money for it every month. what stinks is they close at 7:30. I'll fgiure it out. I may just have to eat dinner at like 8 every night :( But I want to do this so badly! Swimming this morning was really encouraging plus Kathy is a great weight loss partner, she is so motivated and we share a lot of the same struggles. It's easier to fight the fight with someone who understands :D

Swimming is great, it felt so good, but I got a charlie horse a few times. It was lame, I felt like a retard. Plus I couldn't even get through a lap, but now I am determined to!

I'm excited to see progress. I'm determined to see progress. I'm ready.

1 comment:

  1. You Go Girl! I didn't feel very motivated this morning but I'm so glad we can help each other:). It's so nice having you to swim with.

    ReplyDelete

Encouragements