Wednesday, October 21, 2009

First Place week 6

Oh man! The craziness! So I think in the 6 weeks with my weight fluctuating back and forth I've lost a total of 10 lbs. Not ideal but the good news is IT IS WORKING!

The purpose of this bible study is to learn to put God FIRST in everything, and lose weight. I am learning to prioritize, and as I prioritize, my relationship with Christ is strengthening and to me that is the most important thing:).

Now my focus isn't as much on losing the weight as it is growing in my relationship with God and spending more time in the word and spending more time in His presence. And I'm excited, God has changed my perspective. The things in my life that I'm most excited about the world would look upon as weird or possibly stupid but I am loving it!

My head is still spinning so the words aren't coming out as smoothly so I'll have to finish this later. I just wanted to update a little;).

1 comment:

Encouragements